Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's the end...

Well, after a year, this project has finally reached its end. So here is the final post.

I'd like to say that although finding quality research for karate, there are some resources out there that provide good information. Some examples can be found in my wb over there ->, and in this amazing karate blog I happened to stumble upon a few weeks ago:

http://www.karatebyjesse.com/

This ninja blog provided me with ways to improve my teaching and my practices. It may not have detailed studies, but it does offer an endless amounts of experience and practical knowledge by a sensei who genuinely loves teaching karate.

In the end, this project was a success. I managed to compile sufficient research, and I was able to personally improve my teaching. All in all, thanks for reading this blog and I hope you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment