Wednesday, March 26, 2014

All not just one answer is the best

After months of research and mentorship, I've come to conclude that even though there might be a  'best answer', only by combining all of them will you have a well rounded class.

I tried incorporating each of my answers into my teaching one at a time and I realized that while I was able to concentrate on a particular component very well, I didn't do as good of a job as I was hoping.
Then I tried implementing all of my answers thus far and I realized that I was actually able to make a good connection with my students and teach effectively. In fact, when I did a few unofficial interviews in the last tournament I judged at, I realized that a common factor among the answers that the sensei's were giving me was that they all touched on the subject that in order to run their class successfully they had to take into account parental involvement, their teaching skills, preparedness, and more.

All in all, even if you incorporate the best answer, you will never have as good results as if you incorporate most of your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment