Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours check

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
For my mentorship, I've been assisting my sensei in teaching karate classes. I've also been teaching and having my sensei tell me later what I do wrong and what I do right. Also, I help out some kids one on one when they ask me for help. 

2.   Who is your contact?
My contact/mentor is Fabian Villalobos. He's been working as a sensei for 11 years. 

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
I've completed a total of 28 hours with 30 minutes for my independent component. 

4.   Summarize the hours of service you did.
I've done demonstrations, I've taught katas, I've taught students how to teach katas, I've taught full classes, and I've judged in tournaments.

5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
I already filled out the information on spreadsheet Mrs. Pittman gave us.

*You need 50 hours plus the original 10 in the summer by May.   The original 10 from the summer do not count toward the 50.  By the end of the year, you will have 60 hours counting that original 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment